Every business needs new equipment at some point. Existing equipment gets outdated and less efficient, and additional equipment is often needed to grow a business. Nearly 80% of companies in the U.S. finance their equipment purchases¹. They recognize that it is important to have and use the equipment to remain competitive.
Advantages of Financing with Marlin
- Fixed monthly payments
- Reduce costs & preserve capital
- Flexible pay structures
- Keep up with changes to technology
- Potential tax advantages
Get your equipment today
with No money down through marlin*
Marlin Equipment Finance can help you acquire the equipment you need today with low monthly payments and NO MONEY DOWN! Marlin provides a simple, convenient and hassle-free financing process, delivered with exceptional service and support.
- Monthly payments as low as $45.00
- Extended finance terms for up to 72 months
How to apply
- Download and fill out the “Customer” section of the application from the link below.
- Contact us regarding the equipment you wish to finance.
- Fill in the rest of the application and send it to email@example.com.
- Once your application is received, it will be submitted for approval.
- Upon approval, we will contact you to know the decision and move forward from there.
Download the Marlin Finance Application now!Download
*Prices vary upon equipment selected. $1.00 Buyout purchase option. Marlin credit approval required. Rates for businesses with 2 years tenure. Please call for information on New Business Rates. Offer valid through 12/31/16. Marlin Business Services Corp.® is a nationwide provider of equipment and software financing, specializing in providing innovative solutions for small and mid-size businesses. Marlin has extended $4 billion in financing by providing tailored financing programs and competitive lease structures. In 2008, Marlin opened Marlin Business Bank®, a commercial bank chartered by the State of Utah and a member of the Federal Reserve System. Our bank provides flexibility and diversity to our corporate funding strategy through the issuance of certificates of deposit. Marlin Business Services Corp. is publicly traded on NASDAQ: (MRLN), well-capitalized and an industry leader in small-ticket financing. ¹Source:www.elfaonline.org