Top Rated Commercial Cooking Equipment Brands
When investing in commercial kitchen equipment, first-time restauranteurs often ask about which brands offer the best life expectancy, quality, and value for the amount of money spent. To provide a little more guidance for our clients, we have decided to create a list of the industry’s most trusted brands.
1. Vulcan. With over 150 years manufacturing commercial cooking equipment for a range of commercial kitchens including schools, hospitals, and food service companies, this brand knows a thing or two about large scale cooking equipment. Their ranges, broilers, and other cooking materials maintain a level of power and precision that certainly boasts their dedication to making professional griddles, ovens, and a plethora of preferred cooking materials.
2. Baker’s Pride. Beginning in the 1940s, Baker’s Pride constructed one of the industry’s leading modern pizza ovens. To boot, they also manufacture a complete line of gas-powered equipment such as fryers, ovens, and more. It will, however, be more complicated to get your hands on their equipment. They limit selling to only carefully vetted companies to sustain their customer service and sales expectations.
3. Blendtec. If you need a frozen drink or smoothing maker, Blendtec is the company for you. Since the 1970s they continuously create equipment that is better than their last creation.
4. CMA Dishmachines. CMA distinguishes themselves by manufacturing powerful washing equipment that cleans dining utensils and dishes to a level that is unparalleled.
5. Turbo Air. Food preparation equipment made easy. Turbo Air produces equipment that is tested on a scale to ensure only the best materials and methods are used to create their equipment.
While there are many brands worthy of being utilized in commercial kitchens, these happen to be just a few of the best and brightest. Which are your favorites?
Consolidatedfoodservices.com inspired this article. Check out their site for more foodservice tips and information!